• Webmaster Forums, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting, Monetization & More!

AdminForum.org is a community of webmasters with useful content and resources.
    Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share.

Join for Free Today!

Where do you advertise your forum?

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
Advertising a forum can be quite difficult in this day and age, not a lot of users prefer forums now that Social media has taken over. However, there is a small majority of us out there who still prefer forums. Where do you advertise your forum to reach this crowd?

Smokey

Bits
Pretty much everywhere, even on video games now if there's a way to have any sort of tagline on your player card. :)

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
Pretty much everywhere, even on video games now if there's a way to have any sort of tagline on your player card. :)
That is a pretty creative way to advertise, I guess, I never thought of it that way. Have you had success in getting people to register or join your website this way?

Frode789

Bits
Facebook never did much for me honestly. Same goes for Twitter.

I use Discord, Reddit and other sites that allow promotion. Then a good SEO is essential once you get off your initial promotion run, to keep momentum going.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
Every site i hit that will allow it in the signature and in promotion forums.
Have you considered posting in our Promotion Directory 😇?
Facebook never did much for me honestly. Same goes for Twitter.

I use Discord, Reddit and other sites that allow promotion. Then a good SEO is essential once you get off your initial promotion run, to keep momentum going.
I have thought about Discord, but I find it hard to get users to register, they mostly prefer joining other discord servers instead. Facebook honestly makes no difference to me and same goes for twitter. Mostly focusing on promotional directories on other sites and as @Jay said any site that allows signature advertising.

Jay

Bits
Hum quoting don't seem to work here for me.
I will add my site here tomorrow it's time for bed.

Jay

Bits
Not sure what the issue is, still don't work for me.
We have the same site software and the same theme lol so you may have a setting turned off for it.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
It should be working now, I enabled the Multi-Quote option. Let me know if you still can't quote.

Reactions: Jay

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Binary Options No Deposit Bonuses List - binaryoptionsfree.eu
How did you celebrate Christmas?
Christmas is literally 10 Days away! 🎅
Hakuna Matata? Idk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member